Price list and Ordering
Vang Purchase Plates
Boomkickers are the simple affordable solution to support the
boom and eliminate the topping lift for sailboats 14 to 38 feet. Each Boomkicker
uses 2 coated fiberglass spring rods to support the boom*. Pulling the boom down
causes the Boomkicker to flex upward, releasing straightens the Boomkicker
lifting the boom. Universal fittings for the mast and boom are included.
The boom track fitting, standard on larger models, and shown on the right, provides additional
up travel and adjustment. Boomkicker benefits include:
- Eliminating the hang-ups, adjustments and chafe of a topping lift.
- In light air, lifting the boom opens the leech for a faster sail shape and more speed.
Boat performance is improved with less weight and windage aloft.
- Reefing is safer and easier with better boom control.
- Combined with a block and tackle vang, the Boomkicker does
everything a mechanical vang or rigid vang can do with less cost and less
- The simple design eliminates sliding tubes and friction.
- A proven, durable and reliable design with thousands sold.
- Patented flexing spring provides fast response and a near constant force for higher vang efficiency.
- The lightweight, low profile design is good for performance and looks.
- Easy installation independent of the vang. No need to replace existing hardware.
- Fittings, fasteners, drill and tap included for a complete package.
- Mast fitting uses the luff groove to eliminate drilling in the mast.
- Non-corroding and silent. Little features with big paybacks.
- Self tending for hands off operation. Install It - Forget It!
- Guaranteed to make your sailing more enjoyable.
- Racing or cruising the Boomkicker is the simple solution.
*The smallest model K0312 uses uncoated spring rods.